CPA/CPO/CTC’s main purpose of existence is:
- To provide marine towage services in principle to facilitate mooring and unmooring of vessels.
- To expand the commercial opportunities of the company with strategic marketing of towage services to be provided in the region, on demand and in full compliance with customer requirements and industry codes of practice.
- To assist in the overall CPA efforts to attain unprecedented levels of social and economical benefits of our ports with the development and transformation of the existing Curacao Harbor into the most unique international gateway or hub for cargo and cruise vessels of the southern Caribbean region.
- To operate our entire fleet in a safe, environmentally responsible, competitive manner under continuous improvement criteria in all our work processes.
- To attract develop and retain highly qualified, committed and motivated people.
- To have an ethical commitment towards our people, partners, stakeholders, suppliers, clients, institutions and the community of Curacao.