Estimated harbor tarrifs
$ per move/port in/out
$ per 24 hour
$ per 24 hour at berthing facilities
$ per move/port in/out
- Pilotage / Surcharge:
05:30 – 18:30
18:31 – 05:29
In 100% 200% Out 100% 200% Shift 50% 100%
- For the purpose of this CPA Harbor Fees calculator, Harbor Fees shall be deemed to refer to Harbor Dues, Pilotage, Wharfage and Surcharge, as may be charged by CPA from time to time for making use of the port or port facilities within the harbors of Curaçao.
- The CPA Harbor Fees calculator is solely intended to give an estimate of the Harbor Fees due to CPA, based on general berthing conditions in the Sint-Anna Bay at Willemstad, Curaçao. Please bear in mind, however, that there are many factors that may affect the total assessment. Consequently, this estimate may not represent the actual and total charges due to CPA for making use of the port and/or port facilities within the Sint-Anna Bay at Willemstad, Curaçao or for making use of any of the other ports in Curaçao. Please contact the Commercial Department of CPA through the “Contact Us” page for detailed specifications, specific conditions or specific requests related to the calculation of Harbor Fees. This estimate furthermore does not represent other possible charges due to third parties for providing their services within the ports of Curaçao, in addition to the Harbor Fees.
- In the event of a discrepancy between the estimated fees as calculated by the CPA Harbor Fees calculator and the actual fees as calculated by CPA based on the actual tariff schedule of CPA, the calculation by CPA shall prevail.
- The CPA Harbor Fees calculator is provided free of charge for your personal and non-commercial use only, “as is” and “as available” and is without warranty of any kind, express or implied.
- CPA owns all intellectual property rights in the CPA Harbor Fees calculator. No part of it may in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, micro copying, photocopying, recording or otherwise) be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted without the prior written permission of CPA.
- CPA makes no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the calculator for any purpose. In no event shall CPA be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from the use or transmission of the calculator.
- Fee in US currency is subject to rounding off differences compared to the actual rate.