- Curaçao Ports Authority N.V. (hereinafter: “CPA”) is the legal owner of, and as such responsible for the information provided on curports.com. (hereinafter: the “CPA Website”). CPA makes every effort to make and maintain the contents of the CPA Website as up-to-date, accessible, error-free and complete as possible, but the correctness and completeness of these contents cannot be guaranteed. Through the CPA Website, CPA mainly provides information about the products and services offered by the ports of Curaçao and CPA. Alterations and corrections may be made to the CPA Website without prior notice. CPA does not accept any liability for the continuous operation of the CPA Website.
- CPA, its administrators and managing directors do not accept any liability for the correctness and completeness of the data and particulars presented on the CPA Website and further, they shall never be liable for loss, damage, costs or expenses (particularly loss of profit, loss of use, direct, indirect, additional or consequential loss) resulting from errors, omissions or other shortcomings in the information obtained through the website. By using the CPA Website, users assume all risks associated with the use of this site, including any risk to user’s computer, software or data being damaged by any virus, software, or any other file which might be transmitted or activated via the CPA Website.
- The CPA Website may offer links to other Internet sites that relate to a specific aspect of this site. References to sites that are not maintained by CPA are provided only for the benefit of the visitor’s information. Although CPA is quite judicious regarding the sites to which reference is made, it cannot guarantee the contents and operation of these sites, or the quality of products and/or services, if any, offered on such sites. CPA does not accept any liability with respect to sites that are not maintained by CPA.
- References on the site to products or services do not imply any offer for the sale or supply of such product or service.
- CPA gathers the personal particulars that the visitor fills out in the various forms on the site and the data regarding his click and surfing behavior. Such personal data are at CPA’s exclusive disposal. CPA shall comply with any statutory rules as set out in the local laws regarding Personal Data Protection. Your personal particulars such as your name, address, residence and further particulars required for communication are stored by CPA in a relation file and used for answering and executing the questions and orders submitted to us by you. CPA may also use the particulars to analyze the click and surfing behavior and the acts/transactions of visitors in order to draw up visitor profiles. Such profiles are used by CPA to perfect its range of products and services on this site and to be able to offer visitors to the site tailor-made products and services from the entire range provided by CPA and the ports of Curaçao.
- At the request of third parties within the ports of Curaçao, CPA may perform port-oriented marketing campaigns with visitors’ addresses, whereby only CPA has exclusive access to the personal particulars. Where you would object to the forwarding of such information, to the providing to third parties or if you would rather not receive such information electronically, please inform us by sending a letter or e-mail whilst stating your name, company name and address and the statement “I had rather not receive information” or “I had rather not receive electronic information’.
- This disclaimer and terms shall be governed by the laws of Curaçao. Any disputes arising hereunder shall be settled by the Court of First Instance of Curaçao.